Tuesday 21 July 2015

Friendship Day Messages

Friendship Day Messages

Best Friendship Quotes!

"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."

"A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow."

"It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends."

"Ooh you're the best friend that I ever had
I've been with you such a long time
You're my sunshine and I want you to know
That my feelings are true
I really love you
Oh you're my best friend"

"Some people go to priests. Others to poetry. I to my friends." 



"I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar." 

"Friends should be like books, few, but hand-selected."


funny friendship quotes


1 comment: